About Klooger Phillips LAwyers
Klooger Phillips law firm has a long history of service to the Sunshine Coast and surrounds. The experienced team have been involved in a number of key property developments in the area. The local Maroochydore lawyers understand property development legal requirements and offer services encompassing:
- Residential Property Conveyancing & Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Property Development
- Business Legal Advice & Services
- Commercial Leasing Services
- Wills & Estates Services
- And related legal services in the region
The expert team continue a long tradition at Klooger Phillips, of providing clients with up-to-date legal advice, services & know-how, and pride themselves on their approachable, friendly staff. The solicitors are happy to meet with prospective clients without obligation over a cup of coffee to discuss a client's development project, what legal services may be needed, availability and the rough estimated legal costs involved.
The Sunshine Coast solicitors and professional para-legal staff are focused on ongoing service provision to clients and business stakeholders – to help clients get their deals over the line.
If unsure whether the required legal service is available, please don't hesitate to call or send an email enquiry via the contact page. One of Klooger's professional staff will get in touch as soon as possible to discuss what assistance is required.
best practice Technology
- The Maroochydore law firm uses the latest best practice law firm technology and business processes to ensure they can meet the varied needs of clients.
Klooger Phillips Lawyers commitment to clients
The legal team are focused on outcomes.
- In order to provide outcomes, rather than delays, the goal is to respond to clients quickly. Clients will always hear back from one of Klooger's local Sunshine Coast lawyers in a timely manner, this is something the firm prides itself on, and something seldom achieved within the industry.
- Another important focus area is on generating positive outcomes for clients. The Sunshine Coast law firm is always looking to simplify and facilitate the processes to achieve client goals, rather than slow things down.